Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My reflction

I think this song sort of has a message because there telling have a good night once in a wiel I think if you listen to this song you will just want to get get ip and dance maybey tap your fett or shake your hed I did this song because I love this song it's a really good song I think a lot of the other kids will like this song it has an Oky message I guess saying have a good night so I think this is what to do miss lee enjoy

4 comments:

  1. there are alot of grammer mistakes but the reflection is still good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this video, Kai. This is definitely a favourite song for most students in our classes. It's really catchy and has a good beat. I like how you wrote about how everyone should have a good night once in a while. So true. I'm impressed you got this blog up and running without any big problems. In the future, I'd like you to talk more about your thoughts, feelings and any connections you might have made *(does this song remind you of something else?). Also, please double-check your reflection before posting (spelling, grammar, etc).

    Peace & Love,
    Ms. Lee

    ReplyDelete